Welcome to your home away from home!
Non-profit! Since 1997!
firstname.lastname@example.org / 514-648-6421
Website under construction!
Only front page works and only camp info is online.
Updated: Tuesday, August 12th!
Big Show tonight at the church parking lot!
7pm! Bring your lawn chair!
Note: The YLC will be closed from Tuesday, August 16th, and will reopen on Tuesday, September 13th. YLC programming info online then and also at the local schools!
Smiley Bunch and Grade 1 phone number: 438-458-4174 (Claudia and Davide)
Grades 2 and 3 phone number: 514-648-0043 (Chiara and Jonathon)
Grades 4, 5 and 6 calendar phone number: 514-648-0042 (Kristina and Thomas)
Teen Spirit calendar phone number: 514-648-6421 (Jonathon and Gino)
DBYLC: 514-648-6421 or email@example.com (Amy, Mylena and Theo)
Please read! Important camp info!
Camp is from Monday, July 4th until Friday, August 12th.
Camp is from 9am to 4pm. If you are NOT part of daycare (7-9am and/or 4-6pm) please wait outside until the animators let you in.
Entrance for Grades 2 up to Teen Spirit is from the YLC parking lot.
Entrance for Smiley Bunch and Grade 1 is Leonardo Da Vinci school gymnasium (Andre Dumas right beside Samuel Morse park). Do not double park. Police will be issuing tickets. Walk to the school. Enjoy the nice weather!
View on the front page your center's camper calendar and parent information. You will also recieve a hardcopy when camp starts.
If you are not receiving texts by your coordinators, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for sponsorship (income tax receipt and publicity incentives) and/or donations (arts and crafts, sports, video game system for daycare, etc). Please send inquiries to email@example.com
Always contact FIRST your center's coordinator or your child's animator for all necessary information and questions.
What to bring everyday.
It is important that your child brings the following items on a daily basis in a good solid school/backpack.
1. Sun block lotion (30+). You must apply the cream before coming to camp. We will reapply during the day for the younger levels. Older children are expected to put it on themselves (with our assistance if needed).
2. A healthy lunch and snacks. NO PRODUCTS WITH NUTS. We do not use microwaves. Please make sure your child(ren) lunches are tightly sealed and kept fresh (put an ice pack in the lunch bag if necessary).
3. Bathing suit and towel.
4. Water bottle. Will be refilled during the day.
5. Baseball cap and running shoes WITH socks.
6. Please note that for some of the major outings for the older levels and teenagers, two bus tickets may be required. The city bus will ONLY HAVE OUR CAMPERS and will bring us from one bus stop to the other bus stop that is close to the outing/event.
7. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Do not bring a cell phone! (only teens during lunch).
8. Most of the day will be spent outside with activities ranging from quiet to active geared towards that age group.
9. Campers will take breaks throughout the day and where possible, in the shade.
10. There is no air conditioning at Leonardo Da Vinci school. Even during the school year.
11. Despite the sunblock and baseball cap, your child will get some type of sunburn. It is inevitable because of the outdoor activities.
"Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird."